Broker Check
Planning for special needs children Tips for finding care for your special needs child Disability and your finances When do you need a will?

We are here to help with your unique requirements. 

When Special Care Is Needed

A special needs trust can be very helpful to your loved one after your passing. 

Watch Video

Planning For Families with Special Needs

Please complete a Confidential Questionnaire and submit it to us. We will then prepare a financial plan to identify your family's needs and suggest next steps.  


Chronic Care Advocates, Inc., the originator of myHana, is negotiating a reduced fee arrangement for our mutual clients with many law firms throughout the US.  These firms have considerable experience in working with special and chronic needs families in their respective states.  Johnson & Murphy, or a financial planning firm within its network, is pleased to introduce myHana subscribers to these law firms upon request. 

This site is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any security, which may be referenced herein. We suggest that you consult with your financial or tax advisor with regard to your individual situation. This site has been published in the US for residence of the US. Persons mentioned in this site may only transact business in states in which they have been properly registered or exempt for registration.


Contact us with your questions, comments and ideas.   

Thank you! Oops!